*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*.NET Developer*

*Project Location*

*Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration*

*6+Months*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Participate in life cycle development of .NET-based applications
   following an Agile methodology, including requirement analysis, software
   design and implementation, and system testing.
   - Develop software components using Microsoft .NET technologies
   •Supporting the operation, maintenance, administration of the application
   and infrastructure.
   - Working with Scrum master to clarify requirements, and classify and
   prioritize business requests, bug fix requests, and operational issues
   reported by business.
   - Support and maintenance of existing systems

*Must Have’s:*

   - Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principals
   - 5-7 years of solid working experience in software development using
   Object-Oriented Programming using .NET C# language
   - Database Design and development using Microsoft SQL Server
   - Computer Science Degree is required for this role*
   - *Strong Communication Skills*

*Desirable skills:*

   - Experience with Big Data a huge plus
   - Understanding of Spring: Core, MVC, Security, AOP, Boot
   - Experience with Visualization Libraries like D3,
   - Experience with DynamoDB, NiFi, Spark, Splunk a huge plus
   - Experience with Continuous Integration, preferably Jenkins
   - Good knowledge of Linux, Capistrano, Puppet, Chef
   - Experience with ATDD, Cucumber and Selenium
   - Experience with build and package managers, preferably Bower and Gulp

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9818,

*G talk:* <G%20talk:> bipin.rgtal...@gmail.com

bi...@tresourceinc.com

                                              www.tech-resource.com