*send me your updated profile at ni...@zodiac-solutions.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*  ::                                             *   .Net
developer*

*MOI   *      ::                                               *Telephonic
+ **Skype*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Essential Job Functions*
The candidate must have proven and demonstrable skills in most of the
following:
• ASP.Net MVC 5 with Razor view engine
• Entity Framework 6
• ASP.Net Web API
• SQL Azure, MSSQL 2008
• C#
• LESS/CSS 2-3
• JavaScript/ jQuery
• Bootstrap
• HTML5

*Minimum Qualifications*
List the important technical and professional skills and knowledge and
required certifications (if any) to do the job well.
Education: B.S. C.S.,EE, CIS
Years of Industry Experience: 10 years in web development, with at least 5
years in large scale commercial software development.

what would stand out to you as the BEST candidate versus an AVERAGE
candidate?
--min 5 years experience
--BEST: Someone who has 5+ years of experience, a CS degree, MSFT
experience, and all of the above listed tech skills.

What would you say are the TOP 3 must-have skills you’re looking for?
(Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
a.) ASP.NET MVC 5
b.) Entity Framework 6
c.) SQL Azure
d.) Web dev (JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, ETC.)

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Dabi

email: ni...@zodiac-solutions.com

Phone: 610-590-1511