*Hi Partner,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Anuradha from Info-Ways; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to anura...@info-ways.com <anura...@info-ways.com>*

*Role: *

*Tableau DeveloperLocation: New YorkDuration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Data Visualization experience is must*

Below is the job description:

*Duties and Responsibilities*

   - Build dashboards utilizing Tableau
   - Build canned reports for internal business analysis
   - Work with database developers to define, create, and optimize data
   sets for data visualizations
   - Expertise in Tableau Calculations, Dashboard Visualizations, Data
   blending
   - Work with Data Warehouse developers to define and obtain reporting
   data view models
   - Identify opportunities to improve our data visualization capabilities

*Professional Experience*

   - 3+ years of experience designing and developing dashboards and reports
   for a data oriented environment
   - 3 + years of experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau
   API
   - Experience with Teradata, SQL Server Analysis Services Cubes, SQL
   Server Database. NoSQL solutions (Mongo / RavenDB / etc) and other data
   platforms is a plus
   - Experience in Media Industry, a strong plus
   - Knowledge of DOMO, a nice to have

*Knowledge and Abilities*

   - Working knowledge and practice working in Agile development
   environment (SCRUM etc.) is a plus
   - Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
   - Attention to detail and concern for quality and accuracy of final
   product

 Thanks & regards,

Anuradha

(609) 910-1983 (W)