Hello Everyone,Hope  all are doing good.

I have an urgent hire position with Infosys for the position iOS developer

Interested people  send your updated resumes to j...@dvgts.com or reach me
at 609-246-2379

*VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR CLIENT SUBMISSION*

*Role: *iOS developer
*Duration: 6+Months*
*Location: * Irvine, CA
*Rate:* 55/hr C2C DOE

*Experience 5+ Years*

*Job Description*

As a Senior iOS Developer, you will play a major role in the development of
our core iOS app. More specifically, you will:

 • Design and build new features for our iOS app to enable delightful user
experiences

• Improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and
performing code reviews

 • Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair
programming, and tech discussions

 • Work seamlessly in an agile environment with product managers and
designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and
implement pragmatic and effective technical solutions

 • Troubleshoot and debug technical issues

• Pitch in and support other functions (e.g., product) as needed As a
Senior iOS Developer, you will need:

• 3 - 5 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a
high-growth tech company

• Track record of bringing highly-rated iOS applications to market

• Solid OOP and software design skill to create extensible/reusable
software, meet architectural objectives

 • Experience working in an agile development environment

• Deep knowledge of: o Swift 2.0 and Objective-C o iOS SDK, CoreData, and
CoreGraphics o Integrations with REST Services o Continuous integration /
deployment, performance / function testing, middleware ESB

 • (Preferred) Bachelors or graduate degree in computer science or related
field

• (Preferred) Experience in auto and/or finance industry Please note this
position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and
that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jay G*

*DVG Tech Solutions LLC.*

Phone:609-246-2379 || 609-250-0900 x101