Hi,

This is *JadhaV AshoK* from *Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc…*

*Let me know if you have any requirements for the below listed consultants*

*All are our own W2 Consultants and we can submit Visa Copy, once you
decide to submit our consultant to your Client.*

*#*

*Consultants*

*Skill*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Present Location*

*Relocation*

1

*KARTHIK SAI*

*UI DEVELOPER / FRONT END DEVELOPER*

*08 Yrs*

*H1B*

*San Jose, CA*

*Open*

2

*Suresh Kavuri*

*SAP HCM Success Factors*

*14 Yrs*

*H1B*

*Houston, TX*

*Open*

3

*Srinivas*

*SAP ABAP Consultant*

*09 Yrs*

*H1-B*

*Ellicott City, MD*

*Open*

4

*Vishesh*

*INFORMATICA POWER CENTER*

*07 Yrs*

*H1-B*

*Houston, TX*

*Open*

*For any other query or updates you shall need, please feel free to call me
@ 1 929 249 4938 OR email me at **as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>

*Thanks & Regards,*

*JadhaV AshoK*

*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*

*as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>* | **ashok.siya...@gmail.com*
<ashok.siya...@gmail.com>

1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048

*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 929 249 4938 | Fax: 703 738 7887*

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"