*Hi,*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title                                   .Net Developer*

*Project Location                    OH-Ohio/Cincinnati*

*Duration                                  6 Months*

*Mode of Interview:              Telephonic+Face2Face*

Required Skills/Experience

--------------------------

BachelorĂ­s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
experience

3+ years of n-tier .NET / C# or VB.NET / ASP.NET based application
development experience leveraging service-oriented frameworks

3+ years of HTML 5 / JavaScript / CSS 3.0 development experience

3+ years of either jQuery or AngularJS experience

2+ years of experience with APIs and Capabilities Understanding with API
access, handling RESTful APIs to connect to back end services, JSON, and XML

Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs

Relational Databases - SQL Server or Oracle

Soft Skills:

-----------

Solve complex problems without a lot of guidance

Excellent consultative and communication skills, strong organizational,
analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills

Self-directed, self-starter, motivated and proactive

Must be able to converse and establish rapport at all levels; a strong team
player

Must be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment

Preferred Skills/Experience:

---------------------------

Android development experience is a plus

Experience working with different screen sizes leveraging responsive design
frameworks

Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle using
Agile/Scrum methodologies

Middleware (.net applications with IIS) using service-oriented architecture

Windows.NET applications using WCF, MVC

Experience working in software development teams using JIRA toolkit

Experience reading and creating information architecture, solution
architecture, and application architecture diagrams

Data-Access layer implementations using NHibernate, Entity Framework, ADO
technologies

*Ujjwal Gupta*

*Recruiter**|**RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173

Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

URL    :  www.rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>