*Urgent requirement *

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*BA/DA/HEDIS*

*Project Location*

*Minneapolis/St. Paul  *

*Duration*

*12+months*

*NEED ONLY USC OR GC AND LOCAL ONLY*

*Key Requirements:*
Experience implementing aspects of national quality measures (through
provider groups, payers, state/federal institutions), such as HEDIS,
Medicare Stars, PQRS, Meaningful Use, State Medicaid programs.  This
experience could include quality improvement initiatives, reporting,
EHR/Practice Management data analysis, etc.
Excellent evaluative, analytical and problem-solving skills

   1. Working knowledge of administrative claims data and medical coding
   systems (i.e. CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, NDC.
   2. Understanding of data inputs, outputs, relational database concepts
   as the data is ingested and utilized by the analytic capability engine to
   develop the HEDIS measures.
   3. Knowledge of relational database structures.
   4. Must possess good communication skills; verbal, written, leading
   requirements gathering sessions.

*Additional Experience/skills:*

   - Minimum of 5 years of data analysis experience
   - Ability to understand complex requirements and derive solutions

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9818,

*Hangout:* bipin.rgtal...@gmail.com

bi...@tresourceinc.com