*Hi,                 *

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:-
335Location     :    MI-Michigan/Ann Arbor*
*Duration    :     6+ months*

*M.O.I         :    Phone and F2F**Job* *Description *

*Phone then F2F (F2F Must be on client expenses)*

*There is one online test 15 minutesGENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES**Assists the
practice area leader in defining and refining standards and best practices.
*Models good development activities based on the best practices and
standards defined by the practice area.
*Identifies and suggests software development process improvements
*Has visibility and understanding of the broader architectural vision
*Works with team to re-engineer the existing global in store technology
applications using .Net, WPF, and HTML5.
*Responsible for segments or phases of broader and more complex aspects of
projects with a global focus on development.
*Analyzes the functional requirements, designs and implements them in
software modules,. Clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business
analysts and product managers.
*Assists the lead developers in producing the relevant artifacts for the
project
*Assists team lead in building, deploying and releasing application builds
*Keeps in touch with the latest .Net technology and continues to develop
his/her technical skills.

*QUALIFICATIONS**Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, computer
engineering or equivalent experience
*7+ years of experience developing using .Net technologies
*Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data
structures, algorithms and software design.
*Software development and testing experience using .Net, C#, ASP, Visual
Basic, VB Scripting
*Understanding of REST, SOAP and JSON
*Understanding of Event Based Programming
*nderstanding of programming using a Message Broker and Service Bus
*Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
*Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as
assigned or encountered.
*Translate the detail design to perform programming tasks to complete the
project as required with some supervision.
*Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools
*Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
*Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
*Passion for learning new or evolving technologies.
*Strong conceptual thinking
*Excellent written and verbal communications skills
*Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
*Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
*Able to effectively interact with business customers to understand and
derive business needs
*Experience with large systems software design and development, with
knowledge of UNIX/Linux.

*PREFERRED**International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness)
*Skills in AJAX, knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
*Experience with MSUNIT for unit testing

With regards

*Anchal Rastogi*(Deputy Resource Manager)

*Ramy Infotech*--consulting redefined
5201 Great America Parkway
Suite 320, Santa Clara
CA 95054
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-335
Direct: *207-922-9035*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email :
*anchal.rast...@ramyinfotech.com <anchal.rast...@ramyinfotech.com>*URL :
www.ramyinfotech.com
Gtalk Id:
*anchal.ramy*YM Id:
*rastogi_workLinkedin Id: *www.linkedin.com/pub/anchal-rastogi/28/925/a51/
In My Absence, Please Contact Adil Zaman | Phone: 408-317-9256|Ext:
355|E-mail: - *a...@ramyinfotech.com <a...@ramyinfotech.com>*
*Disclaimer**: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.  **If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with "remove" in the subject to
rem...@ramyinfotech.com <rem...@ramyinfotech.com>**. Sorry for any
inconvenience*