Hi all,
Greetings.

please find the below requirement and send me the profiles

*  Associate QA Engineer*

* Homestead, PA*

*Contract Length: 6 months+*

*Corp to Corp Rate:  $23/hr (no flexibility)*

*/// Must be local///*

*Position Description*

Carries out defined quality test strategies and methods in compliance with
overall QA Methodology for our Healthcare IT solutions.  This job is
responsible for interpreting written requirements and specifications for
testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines that are
developed for our customers.  This position works in collaboration with
Quality Assurance team and team leaders in Application Development and
Quality Assurance; as well as the Program Management Office and Operations
to ensure that the applications have been tested and meet the required
deliverables.  Role includes executing and tracking the results of
associated test efforts.

*Minimum Requirements:*

·         A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required

·         1 – 3 years of IT experience

·         Basic fundamentals of Windows operating systems

·         Be familiar with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome web
browsers

·         Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, and knowledge
of HIPAA compliance

·         Be detailed oriented and able to follow direction

·         Able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects

·         Should have the ability to work under pressure, be flexible and
able to adapt to a changing environment

·         Good interpersonal skills

·         Communicate effectively in both written and oral form

Thanks & regards

*IT INTELLECTS*

475 Wall Street Princeton NJ 08540

USA