Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(312) 428-7795*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*Note:*

NO *H1-B Visa* for the below position

Need only *Green Card* or *US Citizen*

Job Title: UX/UI Developer

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration: Long Term Contract (24+ Months)

The main function of a *UX/UI Developer* is to develop, create, and modify
user interfaces through an understanding of end-user needs.

*Job Responsibilities:*

Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek
a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals

Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints

Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning
to ensure specifications are met

Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and
mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
design

Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer
specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required

8+ years experience required Experience in software design and development
Experience in professional UI development

Experience with data-driven UI development

Strong communication and problem solving skills

*Minimum experience:*

*5 years UI development experience - *

*3 years Java script experience - *

*1 year Angular experience *

*Other skills: - *

*Must have working in an agile environment*

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us