*Hi,  *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                             Senior Developer*

*Project Location                 IL-Illinois/Chicago*

*Duration                               12  Months*

*Mode of Interview:            Telephonic +Face2Face*

*Visa =Avoid H1*

*Gc/Usc/Ead-Gc/Opt-Ead/Tn*

* Duties & Responsibilities:*

   - Designing, developing, and delivering new web-based applications
   - Enhancing and supporting a portfolio of existing web applications
   - Collaborating with other members of an established team having a
   diverse skill set
   - Integrating solutions with client’s front end and back end application
   architectures
   - Identifying and recommending ways to improve designs and solutions
   through the use of appropriate techniques or technologies
   - Interacting with business stakeholders, technical management and the
   support team

*Technical Skills:*

   - Solid understanding of client-side development with HTML, CSS,
   JavaScript and JQuery
   - Extensive Experience working with C# with MVC and WebAPI
   - Demonstrated user experience and interface design
   - Experience with SQL development, Entity framework, LINQ to SQL or
   other data

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>