*Hi,  *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                                 C#ASP.Net Developer*

*Project Location                  IL-Illinois/Chicago*

*Duration                                6 Months*

*Mode of Interview:            Telephonic +Face2Face*

This position requires a senior level C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer who
has experience working in large organizations.

The developer will be working with members of the front office team and
responsible for S21 interfaces that will be assigned to them.

In the execution of the interfaces, the developer will need the following
skills: Senior C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer.

Interoperability experience across mainline ERP systems. Strong experience
in Services Oriented Architectures and able to work in n-Tiered
environments.

Preferred experience in Telerik controls (e.g. Telerik ASP.NET MVC
Controls).

AJAX, Javascript libraries, JQuery, CSS/HTML. Strong SQL Server (TSQL,
SSIS, Reporting Services, etc.) and Relational Query building skills.

Classic ASP knowledge We need a detail oriented individual with full SDLC
experience and the ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with
the internal team or business regarding specifications and requirements.
The interfaces will require coding

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>