Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(347)-547-6641*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *Sr QA Engineer – Automation developer Lead*
with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are
available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact
details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Sr QA Engineer – Automation developer Lead

Locations: Scottsdale AZ

Duration: 06-09+ Month Contract

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities:*

Design, develop and implement Test Automation Frameworks using C# that
provide common functionality and support for Web/Mobile UI tests and API
tests.

Assist other automation engineers in maintaining the frameworks

Develop tests to address the full stack under automation (database, web
services and UI)

Influence, develop and execute QA process and testing best practices

Mentor and collaborate with others to derive automation best practices for
continuous improvement

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related fields or
equivalent experience.

*2-3 years of experience in building and maintaining test automation
frameworks*

*2-3 years of experience in automating Web, iOS and Andriod applications.*

*Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks*

Strong programming background in C#. AngularJs/jQuery is a plus

Experience with open-source test automation tools

Experience mentoring and guiding junior team members

*Team player with excellent communication skills (oral and written)*

Expertise in the software development lifecycle with proven examples of
process improvement

Experience in an Agile work environment

*Experience with Microsoft TFS*

Basic knowledge of relational database(SQL Server).

Exploratory testing knowledge and experience

Understanding of BDD and TDD styles

A curiosity to understand and leverage new tools and technologies

*Working knowledge of MTM, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber tools, Fiddler and
browser Dev tools*

Proficiency with testing web services and performance testing.

Experience in cloud computing/Sauce Labs/load/security testing is a plus

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: *(347)-547-6641 <%28347%29-547-6641>*

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us