Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(347)-547-6641*

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *PeopleSoft* *Developer* with our client.
Please check with below job description and If you are available please
respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer

Locations: Tampa, FL

Duration: 01+ Years Contract

*Job Description:*

*08+ years’* experience in *PeopleSoft Developer*

*There is no Job Description for the position*

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us