Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *.Net lead *with our client. Please check
with below job description and If you are available please respond me back
with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: .Net Developer

Locations: Hartford  , CT

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Rate: *$45/hr on All Inc, Maxx*

Relevant Experience *5-6  Years*

Key words to search in resume

*C# .NET with WPF and WCF*

Technical/Functional Skills

Experience with C# 4.0 programming, .Net framework 4.0, WCF, WPF, Entity
framework and LINQ.

Significant Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 with proven experience

Proficient in SQL Coding with proven experience

Proficient in Excel VBA programming with proven experience.

Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well
as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team
development environment Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application
issues and code defects; escalates as appropriate.

*Experience Required (5-6  Years)*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Need to be proactive and good at communicating things assertively

Experience with C# 4.0 programming, .Net framework 4.0, WCF, WPF, Entity
framework and LINQ.

Significant Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 with proven experience

Proficient in SQL Coding with proven experience

Proficient in Excel VBA programming with proven experience.

Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well
as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team
development environment

Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve application issues and code defects;
escalates as appropriate.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well
as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team
development environment

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us