Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Sr.**Tableau Administrator* Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary,
and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title               :* *Sr.Tableau Administrator*

*Location      :* *Foster City, CA*

*Duration       : 6-12+ **months*

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Sr.Tableau Administrator*

*Responsibilities:*

*Project Details:*

* Partner with delivery teams, Infrastructure, database teams in fine
tuning the processes and supporting the initiatives in their respective
domains.
* Work with delivery teams to understand the pain points in using the
technology and provide recommendations
* Assist in consolidation of the technologies used across the IM
* Work on pre-planning of the sustainment efforts and help strategize
options to execute the projects efficiently
* Work with product vendors to understand the roadmap of the product and
how it can be integrated with the current processes in IM
* Implement best practices for Backup, Recovery & DR strategy.

*Skill Required:*

* Experience in Performance optimization techniques and SQL tuning.
* Experience with Tableau is a must.

 Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.