*Hi, *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

* Job Title                               Analyst / Developer -
Specialized(.Net)*

*Project Location                IL-Illinois/Peoria*

*Duration                              12  Months*

*Mode of Interview:          Telephonic +Face2Face  *

* Additional Job Details*

You will develop applications for augmented and virtual reality
experiences, in the mining and construction equipment industries.
Further, you will contribute value by developing, integrating, and/or
supporting the creation of feature rich content, with in the in Technical
Information division.

*Candidate Responsibilities *

• The incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, testing &
support for Unity applications
• Working with vendors on the integration and efficiency of content
authoring processes
• 3D surface or parametric modeling, Virtual Safety Studies, Model
texturing, and model simplification.
• The incumbent will be involved in the development of standards for Unity
content and creation of training material for authoring staff.

*Technical Skills*

-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
-*2 years of programming knowledge in C# (includes internships and
professional experience)*
-*Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in Unity development
projects (includes internships and professional experience).*
-Previous experience in 3D modeling software such as Creo, Solidworks, or
NX is a plus (includes internships and professional experience).
-Experience using Teamcenter, Creo Illustrate, Creo Schematics, Canvas, and
Photoshop is a plus.
-Experience with Java desired.

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>