*Hi, *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                               WPF Developer*

*Project Location                 OH-Ohio/Columbus*

*Duration                              6  Months*

*Mode of Interview:          Telephonic +Face2Face  *

* Other required skills:*

WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation

Web API

SQL

C#

.NET

Visual Studio 2012 and up

MVC

Project Specifics:

WIC has a USDA-approved WIC System Enhancement Project plan, broken into
four phases. The first two phases have been completed, and the third phase
(Vendor Management System rewrite) is in process, with an estimated
completion date of February, 2016.

We now need to move forward with the fourth and final phase, which is to
rewrite the WIC Certification System. The enhancements included in the WIC
Certification System rewrite will streamline our processes, allow us to
provide more efficient service to our customers (WIC participants), and
will enable us to capture and report on more health and nutrition data.

There is streamlined and new functionality that we want to include in the
enhanced system (e.g., improved appointment scheduling capability, new risk
codes, ability to capture comprehensive breastfeeding data) which will
enable our staff to better serve our WIC participants and which will
improve the accuracy and quality of the health, nutrition, and demographic
data we collect.

Staff currently have to contend with outdated and user-unfriendly
functionality that is time-consuming (e.g., the current method of
scheduling appointments), as well as having to use alternative methods
outside of the system to collect certain health data (e.g., breastfeeding
information via an Excel database).

In addition, the system needs to be rewritten in new language, which will
allow for easier enhancements in the future.

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>