Please reply----navneet....@nlbservices.com

 Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable

For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

Job Title                       Android developer

Location                       Charlotte(NC) US

Duration                      6+Months/ Contract

MOI                                    T+S

 SKILL

Years of Experience* 8 Yrs
Mandatory skills* 1 talent - Android
Domain* Financial Services

Thanks & Regards

*Navneet Vij*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: 904 -371-3168| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326 <%2B1%20%28608%29646-8326>

E-mail: navneet....@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com
Hangout: navneet....@nlbservices.com