*Hi,  *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Send me your profile only at **ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
<ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title                           MS Access Upgrade Consultant(.Net)*

*Project Location                PA-Pennsylvania/Dresher*

*Duration                               6   Months*

*Mode of Interview:            Telephonic *

*Visa -Except H1b*

*USC/GC/Ead-GC/opt-EAd/Tn*

* Project* –

They have Access 97 today, they need to jump from 97 to Access 10.
The goal for this person is to evaluate where things are today and what it
will take to get to the final result.
After coming up with the plan, this consultant would work with someone
there to mentor how to achieve how to get things done, get them up to
speed/train so that they can take over and see the project through to
completion.
He estimates this would take around 6-8 weeks.

* Responsibilities/Additional notes on environment:*

We are looking for a skilled consultant to assist us in converting our
Access ‘97 databases to Access 2010.
Our access databases have a combination of:  code written directly in
access; stored procedure calls; and bulk copy commands into the databases.
The databases connect directly to various Sybase server environments with
one of the databases serving as a reporting utility only and the other
databases executing data updates/changes in the database tables.
We are seeking a developer who would be available on-site to convert the
various databases to the higher version and then train a team of Ascensus
individuals on how to migrate the reports/solutions  from ’97 to the 2010
version once the shell is created.

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>