*Urgent requirement *

*Please send resume @ bipin <bi...@tresourceinc.com>r...@serigor.com
<r...@serigor.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title:* Messaging Engineer

*Location:* Washington, DC

*Duration:* One Year

*Job Description:*

Extensive and advanced knowledge of Messaging, MS Exchange, Active
Directory, LDAP, wireless systems and large enterprise systems development
methodologies.

Messaging Engineer position requires in-depth knowledge of Microsoft-based
messaging infrastructure design and development, messaging and directory
services best-practices and advanced knowledge of systems engineering,
operations and management. The consultant should have an in-depth level of
experience planning, documenting, installing, managing, monitoring, and
troubleshooting high-availability Exchange Server 2007 and 2013
environments. Understanding of Active Directory for Windows Server
2003/2008 /2012, a wide range of wireless messaging technologies and
advanced knowledge of messaging security and hygiene.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Responsible for the day-to-day operations of Messaging Systems.
Hosted applications include but are not limited to, clustered Microsoft
Exchange servers 2007 and 2013, Windows 2012 / 2012R2 and 2008 R2 domain
controllers and DNS servers.

·         Lead messaging projects, software upgrades, architectural changes
and implementation of new components within the environment.

·         Develop procedures for routine Exchange server maintenance tasks
such as realigning Exchange database copies within DAGs, moving mailboxes,
etc.

·         Troubleshoot Messaging Server issues, working in collaboration
with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and
effective resolution.

·         Develop Office 365 migration strategy for on-premises Exchange
servers to Exchange online.

·         Responsible for monitoring and resolving Service Desk escalated
incident and problem tickets assigned to the Exchange team. All incidents
should be worked to service level targets and resolutions documented in
call detail.

·         On-call rotation required.

·         Monitor performance levels and capacity of supported
applications, and assist in proper capacity planning and management.

·         Engage with Network Operations Center (NOC) team to ensure proper
monitoring of all supported Messaging Applications.

·         Engage in Messaging Engineering activities as required, such as
developing build documents, testing configurations and patches, and
planning deployments.

·         Support the AD consolidation project, which consists of migrating
multiple child domains and disparate AD forests into the Enterprise Active
Directory Forest.

·         Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third party
migration products for the duration of the project.

·         Develop and enhance PowerShell scripts as needed.

·         Must possess good communications and writing skills, be
organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to
effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org
levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriente

*Skills:*

*Skill*

*Required/Desired  *

*Amount*

*Of Experience*

Design build of high availability cluster Exchange 2007/2010/2013

Required

8

Years

In depth knowledge of Office 365 and migration strategy to O365

Required

3

Years

Office 365 Federated Identity Management

Required

2

Years

Design build of Active Directory

Required

5

Years

Expert knowledge of Email High Availability technologies

Required

4

Years

Advanced Knowledge of Email Routing and Security

Required

8

Years

Experience in Large Enterprise Operations

Required

8

Years

Complex PowerShell scripting

Required

5

Years

MDM knowledge (BES, AW, Good)

Required

5

Years

Advanced knowledge of SMTP

Required

8

Years

Email Hygiene Services / Platforms IronPort, EOP

Required

4

Years

Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
field

Highly desired

4

Years

Exchange 2013 Hybrid and Azure Active Directory

Desired

2

Years

Design build of LDAP systems

Highly desired

5

Years

Current Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certification

Desired

3

Years

Regards,

*Bipin Raj*

*Serigor Inc.*
400 East Pratt Street, Suite 800, Baltimore, Maryland- 21202
443-687-8272 (W) || 443-672-2575 (Fax1) || 443-692-6129 (Fax2)
bipin...@serigor.com || www.serigor.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which