Good day,

Hope you doing good…!!!

This is Narendra and I am Technical Recruiter In Element Technologies and
we have very urgent position from my Client  for below mansion.
So please find the below JD and let me know your comfortable ASAP.

Role: Actimize Consultant

Location: NY, NJ, NC

Duration : 6+ Months

Job Description

Develop and implement progamming for the Actimize application to support
business requirements and processes.

Plan, coordinate and implement Actimize application elevations, upgrades,
routine maintenance and patches. Test and debug coding to ensure that data
and functions work as designed.

Monitor and manage the performance of the Actimize application.

Configure logic, troubleshoot issues and optimize code for the Actimize
application.

Manage Actimize data analysis profiling and tuning functions to ensure
accurate capture of data.

Develop and modify the daily Actimize processes and procedures.

Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
relating to the systems documentation, policies, and practices.

Perform other related activities as assigned.

Qualifications:

Education/Experience:

A minimum of 5 years related experience in a technical position supporting
Actimize environments.

Strong understanding of different models, SAM, CDD, DART and should be able
to implement them

Expert knowledge of Actimize SAM 8.2 or higher version, RCM 5.7 or higher
version, AIS 4.11 or higher version

Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills

Fraud, BSA/AML and or other Compliance domain knowledge will be valuable

Must have experience in configuration and development in the more recent
versions of Actimize.

Must have experience with Designing of infrastructure components such as
Hardware, OS, Disk Storage and DR solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Narendra

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209