Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *QTP Automation Engineer*  Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary,
and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *QTP Automation Engineer*

*Location       :* *Newport beach ,CA**(Local or Nearer States)*

*Duration      : 6-12+ **months*

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Financial services industry Must*

*Responsibilities:*

The role is for an experienced QTP Test Engineer, who will be responsible
for Automation as well as Manual testing of Capital Market focused
applications related to Trading, Compliance, Settlement, Allocation, Cash
and Position management

Must have - Hands on Testing experience on Desktop applications and Web
applications

Must have - *Good understanding of - UFT (QTP), ALM (QC), BPT and TAO,
Oracle Developer, Telerik extensibility add-ins for UFT, Proprietary
add-ins for UFT*

Must have - *Good knowledge in VB scripting, UNIX shell scripting*

Must have - *Should have strong experience in creating customized
automation frameworks*

Must have - *Good domain knowledge of Trading, STP (Straight through
processing), and Post Trade-Allocation*

Nice to have -* Understanding of Securities Trade life cycle and Trading
OMS like Bloomberg is desirable*

Nice to have -* Should have understanding of Financial instruments such as
Equities, Derivatives, Swaps, ETF, FX and Repo*

Should be able to translate of Functional requirements into Test cases and
test suite

Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test case design and management

Knowledge and experience of Agile Testing methodology

Should be able to work independently on assigned tasks

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.