*Hi,  *

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Send me your profile only at **ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
<ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title                               Mid-Level . NET Developer*

*Project Location                   **IL-Illinois/Chicago*

*Duration                              12  Months*

*Mode of Interview:          Telephonic +Face2Face*

Visa=USC,GC and  EAD-GC only

*Urgent requirement, can schedule an Interview on next working day*
Job Description:
We are looking for a mid-level programmer to come onto the Market Risk
Analytics team to help with Schwab’s buildout of our suite of market models
in order to monitor risk in real time as well as monthly reporting
functions.

i) Development and maintenance of C# service responsible for monitoring
margin risk
ii) Report generation and data analysis of trading data
iii) Solving technology problems frequently occurring in trading systems
a. Managing large data sets
b. Multithreaded processes
c. Application pooling
d. Code optimization
e. Processing of market data and other bursty data flows
f. Debugging and triage
iv) Providing IT best practices through source control, documentation and
release management

Additional Details:
• 3+ years of programming C#
• 3+ years of data analysis, particularly with relational database systems.
• Experience in financial markets will be a big plus
• Experience in MVC web patterns within Visual Studio will be a big plus
• Expertise in advanced SQL and SSRS will be a big plus
• Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented
Programming
• Strong task management skills required, with the ability to effectively
manage several deliverables at once and be able to identify and implement
process improvements.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, including
a demonstrated ability to generate high quality model and procedural
documentation.

*Ujjwal Gupta* *Recruiter|RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173
Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com
URL    :  www.rgtalent.com *G Talk:  Ujjwal.guptaUsIt* *Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>