*SAS Analyst*

*Duration - 6 months*

*Location - Sunnyvale, CA*

*Skills - SAS, MACRO, EXCEL, VBA, Patient Data experience. *

*Responsibilities:*

·          Provide very senior level technical and functional expertise as
part of the Patient data experience

·          Process 500+ files on a monthly basis (Patient data, Payer data,
Diagnostics and Treatment data etc)

·          Responsible for developing SAS reports, maintaining data quality
and integrity in the SAS-enabled analytics environment and performing
ad-hoc data analysis

·          Responsible to Cleanse, standardize and merge the files

·          Apply various business rules while processing the data

·          Work with business team and enable them to carry out detailed
Analysis (refill rate, performance against competitor etc)

*SAS Analyst:*

   - Minimum of 4 years commercial experience working as a SAS Analyst /
   Programmer in a SAS 9 environment
   - Must have SAS v9.2, SAS Macro, Excel and VBA
   - Knowledge of SAS performance improvement techniques and features (and
   methodology) for improving the performance of SAS programs / jobs
   - Experience with best practices of SAS program documentation and
   versioning
   - A formal Statistical background is desirable, though other
   quantitative degree and/or related experience will be considered.

Experience with conducting programming and data quality checks and
validation

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.