*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title:*                                      BI Developer

*Location:*                               Neenah, WI 54957

*Duration:*                               6+ Months Contract

*MOI:                                      *Telephonic & Skype

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         Transact-SQL, SSRS, SSIS

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         T-SQL, SSRS

·         Candidates must have been client facing in most of their projects.

·         Excellent communication skills and ability to speak
conversational to their experience without just listing off technologies.

·         MUST have experience Pulling information from data warehouse and
a “triage of data gathering”

*Additional Skills:*

·         Candidates must relocate immediately as this position is 100%
onsite.

·         IV Process: Technical Screening with Apex Systems Thursday or
Friday evening.

·         Client interview times Friday & Monday. There will be 2 client
round interviews, both phone screens.

·         Total of interview rounds: 3

*Job Description:*

Client  is seeking a Sr. BI Developer for a client facing project in
Neenah, WI. This is a contract role going at least 6 months with probable
extension.

*Technologies and Tools:*

·         SQL Server 2012

·         Development Methodology:

·         Agile

·         Team Dynamics:

*Skills Needed:*

·         Strong ETL development skills using TSQL and SSIS, SSRS

·         Some SSAS experience

·         Requirement Analysis and requirements gathering experience is
more important

·         Data Warehousing understanding and background

Strong development skills with some BI background. Key is Transact SQL
Development over anything else.

*Screening Topics:*

•          Database/BI

·         BI – SSIS

·         BI – SSRS

·         Developer – SQL Server

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*