Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *Business Analyst-HR* for one of our client,
kindly advise me on your availability, I can be reached at *408-709-1760
ext 9662.*

*Title: Business Analyst-HR*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Technical:  *Strong requirements gathering and documentation. Someone with
experience working with custom applications.  Microsoft Excel, Access,
PowerPoint.

*Desired: *Experience with SSRS reporting and hands on SQL knowledge is
preferred.

*Soft: *Someone with a strong outgoing personality who can influence, build
relationships

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

The Sr. Systems Analyst will provide project support in advancement of the
HR Staffing systems roadmap. The Analyst will be asked to:

·         Leading Global requirements, design and configuration workshops

·         Create clear and comprehensive specifications for application
modifications and new functionality additions

·         Manage and implement application configurations and/or
administrative setup configurations in the application as required

·         Work closely with development team to ensure the specifications
are met as per agreement with business

·         Support the development and execution of comprehensive test plans
to ensure the quality of applications prior to deployment

·         Understand the Staffing systems data model and become proficient
in developing standard and ad-hoc reporting for the end users

·         Lead or assist in completing tasks to implement, enhance and
monitor health of our global Staffing system and other HR systems  based on
the needs of the business

·         Documenting system specifications, change requests, user manuals
and other support manuals

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

·         Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, or equivalent, in a related
field

·         Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting systems in an analyst
role

·         Requirements definition experience, including documenting both
business and systems requirements

·         Testing and user support experience preferred

·         Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint

·         Experience working with resourcing systems is preferred

·         Minimal travel, < 15%, expected

·         Proficiency in speaking, writing, reading, and presenting in
English is required

·         Experience working with global teams is preferred.  May
occasionally need to shift working hours to accommodate work with global
team members

·         Experience with SSRS reporting and hands on SQL knowledge is
preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com