*Must Have 501 and 201 Certification *
*Location : *
*OH-Ohio/ColumbusDuration : 6+ Months MOI :
Phone then Skype*
*must have 501 and 201Primary Responsibilities*
· Work closely with business partners to gather and document
· Design SFDC solutions using standard configuration capabilities.
· Design, implement, and maintain SFDC custom solutions using Apex and
· Create technical documentation and execute software unit testing.
· Provide input to overall technical architecture
· Provide technical expertise and guidance to internal partners
· Design and implement custom integration solutions using ETL software
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Information Systems or Financial
· 5 or more years’ experience with 3+ in systems analysis and
· Experience with general Agile -based development methodologies.
· 2 or more year's experience with Salesforce.com and hands on project
experience working with Apex, VisualForce, and Web Services.
· Salesforce 201 Admin Certification preferred.
· Experience with Cast Iron, Informatica, or similar ETL Tools is a
Skills and Knowledge
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming
concepts, Apex and VisualForce preferred.
· Understanding of XML/WSDL, DOM, and other W3C standards.
*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
URL : www.ramyinfotech.com
GTalk ID: *upendra.ramy*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.