If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to n...@apetan.com.
*Performance tester with linux experience*
*Term: *6 months+
*Location:* Centennial, CO 80122
As a Platform Software Quality Engineer, you will perform complex testing
tasks requiring planning, scheduling, and testing to assure that developed
artifacts meet design specifications and are within total quality
management limits and standards. You will communicate with product,
developers and technical support specialists on issues; operate under
general supervision and report to the Software Quality Assurance Manager.
This position requires five years of experience in Quality Assurance
practices, research, or product testing.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
The Software Quality Engineer for Platforms is responsible for analyzing,
testing, and resolving technical issues to ensure that developed artifacts
meet the design specifications and are within Pearson standards.
· Guides the planning, creation and execution of automated tests.
Understands the concepts behind and when to do automation.
· Facilitates troubleshooting and solves problems.
· Investigates and reports project issues by communicating with the
· Analyzes and ensures requirements/User Story acceptance criteria
are acceptable for test case creation.
· Automates test cases, as well as performs back end data
· Tracks test progress and results in test management tools.
· Identifies opportunities, then leads the roll out of inventive
tech ideas and implements solutions with the team.
We’re looking for passionate test engineers with a hunger to learn and
adapt to new technology quickly. We demand people who are naturally
curious, can self-start and share learnings and outcomes effectively with a
*Things We Expect You to Know:*
· *Extensive operations experience in either Linux or Windows
operating systems *
· *Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS, OpenStack, Azure
· An understanding monitoring tools, approach and implementation
· Solid working experience of continuous integration practices &
tools (*Jenkins, Travis CI etc*…)
· How to write rigorous test cases for your code and use automated
test frameworks for them
· An established history of working in agile teams
· How to collaborate with a globally distributed team of engineers
· Demonstrated working proficiency of one of the following
languages: *Python, Ruby, Java, or C++*
*Our Tools of the Trade** Docker Kubernetes Terraform Vault Consul Keycloak
Fabric8 Jenkins HP ALM and/or UFT Selenium TestNg/JUnit Git NGINX Go
Java/NodeJS Python Hubot/CoffeeScript AWS OpenStack HP Loadrunner Apache
JMeter Maven *
· Identify, recommend and implement mitigation strategies to keep
project work on track
· Ensure integration testing is conducted
· Expert experience or knowledge required in the following: SQE
process, SQE documentation, Agile development methodology, and testing
· Intermediate experience or knowledge required in:
Understanding of Coding Fundamentals (variable declaration, program flow,
functions, error handling, etc)
· Understanding of *Web Services (SOAP, REST*) Familiarity with
automated testing tools (TravisCI).
· Strong working understanding and implementation practice of
software development life-cycle and testing tools.
· Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to
keep up with the changing technology field
· Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn
from co-workers, and share information and experiences
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
· Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
· Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills
(written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and mostly in a team based
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
· Show accountability and end to end ownership
· English as a business language
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.