Note: Need H1B Copy Mandatory,
*** Resumes lacking these skills will be rejected ***
*CISCO UCCE Engineer*
*Location: Bloomington, IL *
*Maximum rate: $45/hr C2C*
*Skills – *
· Cisco ICM UCCE Skill set – Create and test call flows, Skill group
provisioning, trouble shoot issues with Agent Targetting rules, Agent ID
provisioning, Call Type Provisioning, CVP vXML Application validations
· Cisco Call Manager Skill Set – Skilled in validation and well as
provisioning in Call Manager with respect to CIPC and Hard Phone numbers &
· Customer Collaboration Tools – Expert with Collab tools like Natural
Language Processing, Hold Place in Queue.
· Telephony Adjuncts – Expert with validation of vendor products that are
used in Contact Centers eGain VIM, SFCTI, Cucilync, Cisco IP Phones,
Verint, Crestron, Jabber
· Validation of End to End contact center flow which includes
infrastructure components like Voice Gateways, SBCs, Call Manager,
Switches, Routers, UCCE – ICM, CVP.
*Vijay* *|* *Ph:* 972-256-8187 *|email: * vij...@techstargroup.com
<j...@conglomerateit.com>* | |* *Techstar Group Inc*.* |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.