*Please reply to,*
*Location: Minnetonka, MN (local highly preferred)*
*Contract to hire: GC/USC/EAD-GC*
*Software Quality Assurance, strong ETL/SQL knowledge, manual and automated
testing. MUST have *
*leadership experience. *
· Lead the QA testing for new software project development as well
as ongoing production defect fixes
· Create Master Test Plan and Test Strategy for projects managed
through Agile\Waterfall development methodology
· Communicate the ongoing progress of the projects testing effort
to the business stakeholders
· Coordinate testing resources for projects developed onshore as
well as offshore
· Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user
group meetings for quality assurance
· Assist QA analysts with complex problems regarding testing
approaches, application knowledge, and technical knowledge
· Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure
system applications are free from defects
· Develop and provide testing metrics and reports for the QA
dashboard to effectively communicate quality measures and metrics to the
project team and management.
· Estimate quality assurance efforts on approved projects with QA
· Manage towards results, by process, with facts and with
continuous process improvement in mind
· Provide leadership and mentoring to team members
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.