Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

*Position: AIX/ Linux RUN Admin (L2 Production Support)Location:
Cumberland, RI / Phoenix, AZDuration: 12+ MonthsJob Description: AIX/ Linux
RUN Admin (Production Support)*

*Responsibilities:*

·         L2 Production support, Incident triaging, Install ifix, apply
patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
from monitoring tools.

·         System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency
and integrity of file systems.

·         Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software
install , technology upgrades and troubleshooting

·         Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities – backup
,patching , user accounts etc

·         Support 500+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.

·         Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade
efforts of varying size and complexity.

·         *Willing to work in shifts – 24x7 environment , specially nights
and weekends*

*Technical Skills:*

·         In-depth knowledge of AIX and Linux. Knowledge on both OS is
required

·         Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP

·         5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX
data center environment.

·         Strong experience with system management tools, logical file
systems, and client/server environments.

·         In-depth hardware configuration knowledge

·         Shell programming experience  and GPFS

·         Network experience

·         Strong troubleshooting skills

·         Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
competencies

·         Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people

·         Certification in AIX  is preferable

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*(Technical Recruiter)*

*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*