​

 *Hello Friends,
                       *

Greeting from *UTIS Inc.*

Please find the below availability list of our consultants.

Please send your direct client requirements to *requireme...@utisinc.com*
<requireme...@utisinc.com>

*Consultant name*

*Skill*

*Years of exp*

*Current location*

*Relocation*

*SMA*

*Oracle DBA*

*15+*

*Vienna, VA*

*Open*

*SN*

*Oracle DBA*

*8*

*Hillsborough, NJ*

*NJ/NY*

*SRC*

*.NET ARCHITECH/LEAD*

*18+*

*NU*

*Open*

NK

*SQL DEVELOPER*

*9+*

*Hartford , CT*

*East Coast ONLY*

SM

*Oracle SOA*

*10+*

*Oakbrook, IL*

*Central and East Coast*

*MKY*

*.Net Developer*

*13+*

*TX*

*TX*

*SP*

*IOS Architech*

*10+*

*MO*

*Open*

*VK*

*ETL Data stage*

*8+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*PM*

*QA*

*8+*

*NY*

*NJ/NY/CT/RI*

*EV*

*Sybase Developer*

*8+*

*FL*

*Open*

*SG*

*Java Developer*

*8*

*NYC,NY*

*Open*

*AG*

*SAS CLINICAL*

*6+*

*Boston, MA*

*Open*

*DD*

*QA MANUAL/AUTOMATION*

*8+*

*NJ*

*NY,NJ*

*Regards*

*UTIS
Inc.
*

IT Consulting & Software Solutions

154 Stelton Rd, Suite#3 Piscataway, NJ-08854,USA.

E: requireme...@utisinc.com

W: www.utisinc.com

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.