I am Abhishek, a Technical Recruiter with *NLB Services*. After reviewing
your resume online I felt compelled to reach out to you as it seems like
you are having a great skill match for the position I’m looking to fill
with one of my client in *San Jose, CA*. our client is hiring actively and
I believe this could be something which you could explore. Finding the
right balance and knowledge with the expertise of your professional
background is paramount to the success of this role. Is this the type of
opportunity you would make a move for? Please let me know if you’d be
interested in this job opportunity, I would like to talk to you over the
phone to discuss more about it.
*Please see the job details below:*
*Job Title*: *JDA Business Analyst*
*Duration: 6+ month contract (possibility of extension)*
*Location : San Jose, CA*
*Job Responsibilities :*
· Project Scoping , Estimation & Scheduling
· Quality Planning
· Risk Planning
· Business Process Analysis
· Requirements Gathering
· Solution Design
· Maintenance & Production Support
· People Management
· Knowledge Management
*Job Requirement :*
· Hands-on configuration/solution-design experience in i2-SCP, DM
· Strong Knowledge in Supply Chain Processes - S&OP, Demand
forecasting, Inventory planning, Scenario analysis, etc
· CSCP or CPIM certification a plus.
· Oracle DB - PL/SQL
· Knowledge on of i2-ABPP, i2-FNE and i2-OP will be a plus
· Deep understanding of Supply Chain master data - Planning
hierarchies, Customer segments, etc.
· Understand the analytical toolset such as BEX, BO, Tableau
· Analytical ability to solve complex problems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· I2 SCP & DM
· Experience working in semiconductor industry
· S&OP, Demand forecasting, Inventory planning, Scenario analysis
will be an added advantage
· i2-ABPP, i2-FNE and i2-OP will be a plus
JDA System Analyst
*Thanks and Regards,*
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
*An Oracle Recognized Partner & *An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified &
Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)
*t:* 904-267-0743 *f: *+1 (608) 646 8326
*e:* abhishek.kum...@nlbservices.com | *w:* www.nlbservices.com
*a:* 8613 Old Kings Road South, Unit 303, Jacksonville, Florida 32217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.