Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Extn 2159*
*Job Title : Tester with Data migration exp.*
*Relevant Experience (in Yrs) : Test Analyst -3-5 years*
*1 year in Data migration testing*
*Duration of assignment (in Months) : 6 months*
*Work Location : Allendale, New Jersey*
*Technical/Functional Skills :*
Windows: Windows XP/2000/98
Oracle SQL Developer, Rapid SQL,ODI Integrator web, COGNOS ,HP Quality
Center, HP Service Now, HP Service Desk, XML Note pad, Putty, , Test
Strategies, Microsoft Project Planning, Resource Loading, Test management
*Roles & Responsibilities :*
• Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle including analysis,
design and end-to-end testing of an application
• Involved in Requirement Analysis & Understanding, Test Planning,
Test Document, Test Specifications, Bug reporting and bug tracking
processes and have good knowledge of SDLC
• Perform Testing and support Testing Activities
• Experience with process of Data Migration between system databases
• Write Verification and Validation protocols for the Data
• Create Excel or CSV reports for comparison of migrated data
• Familiar with Automated testing tools for Data comparison
• Collaborate with Technical team, Business stakeholders, QA
specialists to ensure requirements are tested.
• Familiar with Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
• Experience with Testing, experience in Pharma Domain
• Authoring of all below documents:
o Test Plan and Strategies
o Trace Matrix
o Test scripts
o Test Summary
*Generic Managerial Skills:*
• Good communication skill with strong documentation skills
• Proactive, Innovative and good analytical skills.
• Project Planning and Tracking of project Plan in .mpp
• Should be able to own the activities and drive for completion.
• Capabilities to host meetings.
• Capability of handling multiple tasks and prioritizing tasks.
• Experience in the use of HP Quality Center and similar tools to
manage software testing and requirements.
Education B.S Technology
B.S in Computer Science
Desk : 609-853-0818 Extn 2159
Fax : 609 799 5746 yogesh.chaudh...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.