*face to face only *
*Location:*:: *CA-California/Mountain View *
*Duration::: 6+ months MOI::: Phone then face to face *
*• ***Must provide portfolio with work samples - Please include portfolio
links/websites at the top of resumes.****
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 5+ years’ experience with Web Applications with proficiency in HTML, CSS,
• -Out of the 5+ years’ experience with Web Applications, 3+ with Python
• Full Stack development experience
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with a UX design team
• Willingness to learn server side programming.
• Proficiency in Angular, AppEngine, Polymer (Material Design) and/or web
• Experience designing APIs for systems integrations.
• Experience developing or designing technology for learning.
• Consulting and stakeholder management
• Training, teaching or eLearning development experience
• Excellent project management, planning, analytical skills
• We are seeking a web application developer for an HR focused People
Development Systems and Design team. This team focuses on transforming
ideas into learning and development infrastructure and processes that help
Googlers grow as well as maintains and develops dynamic training tools to
deliver interactive learning experiences and assessments.
• This person must be able to develop beautiful user interfaces.
• They must be a team-player, able to collaborate with technical and
non-technical partners in fast-paced projects.
• This is a front-end developer role, but the incumbent must be able to
comfortably work with back-end APIs as well.
* • Responsibilities: *• Create dynamic websites, platforms and/or
• Use and adapt APIs for database/CMS communication
*Regards, Rashmi Singh(Technical Resource Specialist)Ramy Infotech
IncPhone: 408-317-9256 Ext-334 Fax : 408-273-6834Email:
rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com <rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com>Note: We are
working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.