Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-378-1162

*Job Title: Dynamics CRM Developer*

*Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*

*VISA:USC, GC and EAD-GC Only*

At least 3 years of development experience, with 1+ year experience with MS
Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013. Certification in Dynamics CRM is a plus

•             Sound knowledge of relational database concepts and design

•             SQL Server and BIDS experience a plus

•             Familiarity with web technologies including Jscript, IIS,
ASP, etc. desired

•             .Net programming experience helpful

•             Experience with SharePoint is also a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html

"Oracle Developers" group.
to oradev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.