Hope you are doing great.
We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
If you have any suitable profile please send the resume in word format to
a...@compunnel.com, you can also reach me at Phone :
*Position: Sr. Java Developer (Auth/Security)*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
*Location: Columbia, MD*
*Interview: Phone and In-Person interview is must*
- *Security or Authentication Experience (OAuth or SAML experience*)
- *Java programming (Java 7 or 8)*
- *Web Services (SOAP/REST)*
- *Spring framework (Loose coupling, dependency injection, etc.)*
- *JDBC Template *
- *PL/SQL experience*
- 5+ years of core Java programming (Java 7 or 8)
- 5+ years of experience developing Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience creating RESTful services (Jersey/JAX-RS)
- Excellent understanding of the Spring framework (Loose coupling,
dependency injection, etc.)
- OAuth or SAML experience
- PL/SQL experience
- Experience with JDBC Template
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working experience in the Financial Industry
- Iterative software development lifecycle and best practices
- Object-Oriented Analysis & Design, and OO Programming
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong experience in Application tuning (Java/JEE, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with high transaction volume systems
- Financial services/brokerage experience including Securities trading,
Securities & Market data, Clearing, etc.
- Experience with mock interfaces is a plus
Thanks and Regards,
*Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist *
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*Connect with me on Linkedin:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.