We are looking for *Linux Engineer with Security exp. *for one of our
client at *Sunnyvale, CA*. Please let me know your interest.
*Sr. Linux Engineer with Security exp.*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
*Highly required Skills:*
· Unix/Linux administration
· Scripting in Perl, Python or Bash
· Knowledge of Load-Balancers
· *Knowledge of SSL Certificates and security*
· ModSecurity experience a plus
· Some networking knowledge a plus
· fluent user/sysadmin of the Linux operating system (expert
knowledge for Sr. level)
fluent in at least two scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby,
LUA, Go, or shell (two+ for Sr. level) (Django, JSP and/or JS a plus)
· knowledge of/experience with one or more object-oriented
programming languages, such as Java (full-stack) or C++
· Broad, applied experience with common computing platforms, legacy
and modern development tools and languages, database management systems,
and current open source infrastructure software solutions
· Understanding of how to design systems and services for high
availability (experience for Sr. level)
· 3+ years supporting hosted services in a high volume
· Experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture
· Experience with relational databases and NoSQL
· Knowledge of security frameworks and tools, exploits and attacks
· Experience with Version Control software (RCS, SVN, Git, CVS,)
· Experience with large-scale configuration management tools such
as Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef, or equivalent.
· Strong background in Agile development
· Superior organizational and communications skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gemini Consulting & Services LLC
3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States
Direct Number: 314-467-0902
Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.