Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I have the below opportunity and if you are interested please send me an
updated version of your resume. I will give you a call if it matches the
requirement.

Title:              Voice engineer
Location:       Chicago,IL
Duration:       6+ months

Job Description:
The Voice Engineer – Unified Communications will be responsible for
tactical Unified Communications (UC) planning, design, and optimization of
telephony, video and mobility solutions based on reference

architecture established by the Unified Communications architects. Primary
areas of focus will be migrating off a legacy Avaya TDM/IP environment to a
Cisco CUCM telephony environment. This environment is

currently Cisco CUCM 8.5 but is migrating to CUCM 10.5.

Tasks to be Performed
The Voice Engineer – Unified Communications will be responsible for
tactical Unified Communications (UC) planning, design, and optimization of
telephony, video and mobility solutions based on reference

architecture established by the Unified Communications architects. Primary
areas of focus will be migrating off a legacy Avaya TDM/IP environment to a
Cisco CUCM telephony environment. This environment is

currently Cisco CUCM 8.5 but is migrating to CUCM 10.5.

Skillset Details
The Voice Engineer – Unified Communications will be responsible for
tactical Unified Communications (UC) planning, design, and optimization of
telephony, video and mobility solutions based on reference

architecture established by the Unified Communications architects. Primary
areas of focus will be migrating off a legacy Avaya TDM/IP environment to a
Cisco CUCM telephony environment. This environment is

currently Cisco CUCM 8.5 but is migrating to CUCM 10.5.

Skill Level
Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)

Saretha Goney  | Technical
Recruiter
Voice:   203-652-1444 Ext: 226
Email:   saretha.go...@panzersols.com
Fax :    203-286-1457
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Gtalk: goneysare...@gmail.com

Note: In case if you are not able to reach me, please reach out to my
manager John Kanth @ 203 652 1444 ext 143 or john.ka...@panzersols.com

New Link:  http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended

communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in

error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this
e-mail message OR reply with the subject "REMOVE" that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list.