*EAD GC/GC/USC only*
* Location::: NJ-New Jersey/Basking Ridge Duration::: 6+ months *
• 0-4 years of experience building and shipping production software in a
scaled distributed environment
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (based on a bs or ms
in cs or related field).
*• Knowledge of a variety of modern programming languages (java,
hibernate), and database technologies (oracle/mysql)*
*• Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment strategies*
Experience with adobe experience manager a plus
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical
• Support multiple development teams in delivery of hundreds of restful
apiss on a high-performance, resilient cloud platform, across multiple
• Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and
improve our pipeline at every step
• Be a mentor and guide other teams in navigating the software delivery
• Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve the dhn platform
including the build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
• Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a distributed, high
performance cloud platform
• A great attitude and the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
• Graduate degree
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience in the building complex software systems that have been
successfully delivered to customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Experience working with nosql database technologies (hadoop/mongo)
• Experience developing unit tests using tools such as junit, nunit, mstest
to verify your code quality
• Experience with restful web services
• Experience with identity management/authentication protocols (single
sign-on, saml, oauth)
• Desire to continuously improve and evolve our infrastructure to be easy
to deploy, scalable, secure and resilient
• Passion for automation and simplicity
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone: 408-317-9256 Ext-334
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email: *rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com* <rashmi.si...@ramyinfotech.com>
Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.