Job Title: DW/BI Design Consultant
Location: Charlotte (NC)
Contract: 2 months, possible extension
Target Start Date: 24-Oct-2016
• Perform data modeling and data warehouse design in Teradata
• Provide billable consulting support to achieve account
objectives and production success. Services may include: Implementation,
enhancement, integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements
• Should be able to design/architect/develop Teradata/Unix
based generic ETL framework.
• Perform application development, technical product assistance
and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
• Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and
best practice solutions
• Lead and Mentor off shore team
• Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical
Must Haves – Skills: Teradata and UNIX Shell Scripting.
Nice to Have/Skills: Informatica
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.