*NEW - Facets Technical Project Manager* - Open to either Owings Mills, MD
or Washington DC location;
MUST have a *Developer background* and has transitioned into Project
MUST have experience with Facets and technical experience listed in the
DO NOT submit any candidates that do not come from a development
Must be strong Developers who have transitioned into Project Management.
*DURATION*: 12-month contract, potential for extension
*END CLIENT*: CareFirst
*LOCATION*: Washington, DC or Owings Mills, MD
*MODE OF INTERVIEW*: Phone screen followed by in-person interview
*About This Team*
- This Project Manager is joining a large development team responsible
for “surround development” to the Facets platform
- The developers are split into 4 sub-teams, with the primary
technologies being Informatica and PL/SQL, a secondary technology being
.NET and C#, and the smallest portion of the development being TIBCO
- Will be 100% on-site helping with various projects, but will be
brought in during Q4 to learn the ropes and the environment prior to being
independently placed on a new or existing project
- This team is managed by one Technical PM, and he requires another
Manager to assist
- Must come from a Developer background and has transitioned to a
Project Manager role
- Experience and familiarity with Facets
- Technical skills to include:
- .NET, C#
- TIBCO (preferred)
- Citrix Server / Citrix Client
- Scripting – Python, Perl, Ant
- Databases – Oracle, DB2 UDB, SQL Server
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.