*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 357*
*Location :* * CT-Connecticut/Hartford*
*Duration : 6+MonthsMOI : Phone Then Skype*
*Job Title: *
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in
building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software
You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor
in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all
types of applications consistent with the established specifications and
business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- 4+ yrs of Production Support experience.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Lead and provide direction to technical teams. Must have experience
working with off-shore teams.
- Technical background ideally with Unica, where this individual will be
able to identify the issues and start the triage process for incidents
resolution/restoration of service.
- Must be able to work in fast pace, high pressure, metrics driven
*** Applications the resource will be working with: Opportunity Gateway
Manager, The Depot, and Sales Desktop.
- Production Support experience
- Coordination within and cross functional teams
- Experience and working knowledge of distributed technologies – IBM Unica,
Java, web services, oracle database.
- Comfortable working with off shore team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet
• Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
• Participate in the development of business strategy
• Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a
variety of audiences
• Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or
• Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
• Provides direction to the resources that support the application/System
• Participate in release management planning
• Review escalated incident items and assigns to appropriate work group
• Accountable for second level application support, coordinating the
involvement of business and/or UHG IT development resources in incident
resolution as necessary
• Support the Service Manager, who has the primary ownership of the
application, to manage the health of the application, sets the overall
direction and priorities of activities, and manage the application budget
Typically 9am-5pm however this is production support role which may require
to be on call 24/7.
In a scenario of application issues and severity there may be a need for
extended hours until issue is resolved.
*(Technical Resource Specialist)*
5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-357*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : rakesh.srivast...@ramyinfotech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.