I am Abhishek, a Technical Recruiter with *NLB Services*. After reviewing
your resume online I felt compelled to reach out to you as it seems like
you are having a great skill match for the position I’m looking to fill
with one of my client in *Hershey, PA*. our client is hiring actively and I
believe this could be something which you could explore. Finding the right
balance and knowledge with the expertise of your professional background is
paramount to the success of this role. Is this the type of opportunity you
would make a move for? Please let me know if you’d be interested in this
job opportunity, I would like to talk to you over the phone to discuss more
about it.

*Please see the job details below:*

*Job Title*: *SAP-PLM/PDM Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ month contract (possibility of extension)*

*Location : Hershey, PA*

*Job Description :*

Lead the engagement effort for low/medium complexity assignments from
business process consulting and problem definition to solution design,
development and deployment; review effort and guide teams on project
processes and deliverable s; lead proposal

*Job Responsibilities :*

·         Solution Design

·         Configuration

·         Team Lead responsibilities

*Must Haves – Skills:  *

SAP Development Module/ Engineering Records, PLM Integration with PPM & MDG

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

*An Oracle Recognized Partner & *An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified &
Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)

*t:*  904-267-0743 *f: *+1 (608) 646 8326

*e:* abhishek.kum...@nlbservices.com | *w:* www.nlbservices.com

*a:* 8613 Old Kings Road South, Unit 303, Jacksonville, Florida 32217

"Oracle Developers" group.
to oradev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.