Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Java Technical lead with Weblogic and
WebServices exp(10+ Years) *Position with my client. Please send me the
resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title                :* *Java Technical lead with Weblogic** and
WebServices exp**(10+ Years)*

*Location        : Waukegan, IL*

*Duration       : 6+ months*

*Rate                : As low As possible*

Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Java Technical lead with Weblogic and WebServices
exp(10+ Years)*

*Immediate Interviews For Today Backfill Position*

*Responsibilities:*

Our need is WebServices support expert -

   - Experience of working on *WebLogic 11.x* server (or higher)
   - Depth of experience of supporting applications hosted on WebLogic
   - Experience of middleware, *Web Services development and support*
   - Experience on troubleshooting data discrepancies and Web Service
   unavailability etc.
   - Application Deployment on WebLogic Server
   - Knowledge of Java/J2ee,Documentum and Oracle Database
   - Good Knowledge of Unix Commands
   - Direct hands-on experience on technologies above listed technologies

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.