If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
conducting phone interviews on Oct 18,2016 * (9:30 AM - 4:00 PM EST) as per
the interview schedule*
*Project Location *
12+ months /Contract
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic+ Skype *
*Client is TCS…need visa copy before submission..*
*Max rate is $45/hr on c2c*
At least 5+ years of experience in QA
Oracle Hyperion on essbase, planning and Profitability modules
· Strong communication and business facing experience
· Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
(manual and automated).
· Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing
metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and
processes to ensure quality goals are met.
· Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases,
providing QA services and coordinating QA team internally and externally.
· Lead and mentor QA team members
· Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team
is using industry-accepted best practices
Please fill below mention form ASAP
*Full Name (As per SSN/Passport):*
*Current location (Complete address with zip code)*
*Availability to start :*
*Visa Status with Validity*
*Last 5 digits SSN*
*Total Years of IT Experience:*
1. *Passing year of Bachelors/Masters*
2. *Bachelors/Masters’ degrees*
3. *University Name (Bachelors/Masters)*
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.