Hope you are doing great.
We have an opening for the role of Web Designer in Hanover, VA.
The project is scheduled to start ASAP and duration is 12 Months+ Extn.
If you are available and interested kindly send your updated resume.
Please have a look at the job description below:
*Role: Web Designer*
*Location: Hanover, VA*
*Duration: 1 Year+ Extn*
· Assistance with implementation of the CivicPlus solution, Advise
the County on implementation processes, methodologies, and best practices.
Experience with CivicPlus desired, but not required.
· Assist with graphics to be posted to website Process for getting
photos prepared to be posted to front and internal pages.
· Assist with transition plan Recommendations on cross-walk between
old/new websites and redirects. Testing and go live plan. Knowledge of
· Review and provide recommendation on website standards document
. Move to a more decentralized update process. Procedures for updating,
authoring, approving. Review content accessibility and governance*.*
*Recommend support tools *
· Evaluate analytic tools (google vs. picwik).
· Assist with Calendar Development Design a process to keep the
· Social media and other website integrations YouTube, Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram. Integrations with other County sites – bai.net,
click2gov, granicus, activenet.
· Advanced technology Implement responsive design. Ensure a secure
environment. Compatible with latest browsers. Responsive design. Improve
searches. RSS feeds.
· Assist in the implementation of CivicPlus modules Alert center,
archive center, notify me, civicsend, and forms center*. *
· Experience with Ektron development is nice to have.
· Experience with CivicPlus is nice to have.
· Resource should be familiar with moving websites from 1 platform
· Should be familiar with website disability standards.
· Must have experience in website re-design*.*
Thanks & Regards,
IT consulting | staffIng | bpo
*Meadow Park Tower*
*10440 N Central Expressway, Suite 643*
*Dallas, TX 75231*
*(214) 698 8630 F*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.