you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: Java Developer Location: Morris Plains, NJ Duration: 12+ Months*

1.     5 years’ experience with Java Spring framework
2.     2 years’ experience with OAuth
3.     2 years’ experience with Spring Boot, Netflix Circuit breaker,
Spring configuration Services
4.     2 years’ experience with micro services architecture
5.     3 years’ experience with RESTFul web services
6.     Working experience with Functional programming experience with Java
7.     Preferred
a)    Working experience with NoSQL Databases like HBase or Cassandra
b)    Working in cloud environment like Azure/AWS
c)     Experience with dockers/container based environments
8.     Other experience required for day-day work activities/tasks Git,
Jira, Agile, and Bamboo

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*