*18 month contract*
*St. Paul, MN*
*Job Description: * Our large government client is looking to bring on a
Project Manager with strong Scrum Master (SM) experience for a large scale
project. The consultant will take the lead in designing the sprints and
backlog, manage the sprints and assigned staff. The SM will ensure that all
facets of the scrum team are working optimally, clear obstacles and
communicate expertly within the team and with outside partners and
· Provide leadership to the scrum team, focusing on achieving
sprint results with an eye on the bigger project picture and overall
· Work with the business and technical staff to achieve the desired
· Able to adapt to changing needs, tight timelines, and limited
· Coordinate sprint planning, lead daily scrums, and coordinates
each sprint review
· Keep leadership informed
· Make sure that sprint participants understand their roles and
· For each sprint the SM will:
o Groom the backlog; keep the number of user stories greater than the
work to be done. With each sprint, establish the priorities for the sprint.
o Update the task board moving items to completed
o Maintain a burn-down chart showing progress
o Maintain a cumulative flow from the sprints, managing the workload
o Coordinate the showcase at the end of each sprint, guiding team to that
end, scheduling and inviting stakeholders.
· 5 years Agile project role experience; or 5 years serving as
· 3 years Scrum Master or Agile experience in a multi-scrum team
environment for one or more large Enterprise projects (Budget in excess of
· Certification and experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
· 1 year SAFe experience
*AI Tek Solutions*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.